We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Marketing Intern, Jakarta
Reference: Jakarta, Communication & Public Relations
Department: Communication & Public Relations
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Assisting marketing manager to plan and execute all marketing activities and campaigns
- To monitor online marketing medium such as social network, communities, etc.
- Compile all feedback & marketing intelligence to perform analysis
- Assist in preparing marketing plan
- Handle all aspects of creative contents marketing & design, Case study & info graphics
- PR Monitoring & report
- Digital enthusiast
- Social Media savvy
- Are passionate about gaming
- Friendly, creative, talkative and a team player
- Have a sense of humour
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Strong in Design graphics, video editing, contents development
- Skilled in using Ps and Ai.
- Basic video editing (Pr and Ae).
- Strong communication
- Able to work in a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Available to work for at least 3 months /6 months
- Good time-management skills
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development