We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Programmer Intern (Creation team), Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Programming
Location: Da Nang
In Gameloft Da Nang, our creation division is growing to handle more ambitious mobile games, from conception to implementation, we’re aiming at improving our gameplay, UI, game economy, and overall service to our players.
Game Creation Programmers, including intern are key part of creation teams, who will be mainly responsible for the implementation of the features designed by Game Designers, and also in charge of overall game technical performances.
We’re looking for self-motivated, goal-orientated and a strong team player profile.
We expect our team members to challenge the plan, themselves, and the rest of the team to build great games together.
- Support all areas of game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, User Interface, Optimization.
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Anticipate & raise potential technical issues during pre-production.
- Write robust code to be used by many people.
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level.
Note: The Internship should last for 6 months. You are welcome to make a long term career afterwards if you meet the job requirements.
- Newly graduated or last year students/master student majoring Information Technology/Computer Science/Video Game Programming.
- Strong C++ skill; ability to perform 3D graphic programming using graphic libraries like OpenGLES.
- Ability to quickly catch up with existing code.
- Strong interest in game industry, game project experience is a plus.
- Serious working attitude, good problem solving and ability to work in team as well as independently.
Why you will love it here
- 6 month of amazing life experience in Danang - one of the most beautiful cities in Vietnam.
- Be a part of the production team of games played by thousands of people.
- To be trained on a Game Engine that was built from zero and understanding deeply about how the Game Engine works
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
What we offer for oversea interns:
- Monthly internship allowance
- Plane tickets (round-trip) on your joining
- Housing support monthly
- Visa fee and other administrative cost at relocation time
- Opportunity to become our employee after internship.
How to apply?
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable) before 30 June 2018. Job closes sooner if we find the qualified one.
- Only qualified profiles will be contacted (within 2 weeks max from application).