We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
External Communication Assistant, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft in Southeast Asia is basically a team of talents coming from 19 different nationalities, moved by their boundless energy, creativity and passion about the cool games which make millions of players addicted. Imagine that you will become part of this team, and even better, its ambassador! Cool right? So what will be at stake concretely?
This job is really a game changing one for your career if you wish to develop your expertise in corporate and employer branding fields, and become versatile in a variety of both communications and event organization mainly targeted for our external audience.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of areas where you will support the External Communication Specialist:
- Help plan and execute events that serve corporate branding and recruitment purposes, in close collaboration with talent acquisition and Human resources teams;
- Directly plan, orchestrate or join in the communication campaign for specific events (before and/or after events) to drive the expected audience and maximize their visibility or impact.
- Assist in the partnership with NGO through activities which engage employees, and impact on the target community;
- Proactively follow up all kinds of CSR actions, execute the communication plan that helps increase the brand visibility;
- Source and manage external sponsorship opportunities.
- Help develop relations with target media;
- Propose communication actions and contents (press release, PR articles…) which serve corporate and employer branding purposes, centered on top priorities of the company;
Corporate communication materials and channels:
- Support in the production of corporate merchandises, from conception, designing to final production;
- Frequently review, maintain and update our corporate channels and contents (SEA website, corporate videos, corporate photo library, corporate information on public channels…);
- Perform periodic check of the company’s brand reputation, and liaise with related stakeholders to improve its positioning and promote its positive perception.
You are a definitely energetic, sociable, pro-active and self-driven person, keen on working with people and learning new things? Then it is a good start! Please make sure you possess several of the main qualities below:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in corporate branding, employer branding, communications, marketing, and close areas;
- Strong interest in game/tech environment; having evolved in an international or multicultural company;
- Good knowledge of social media, design, and design tools is a plus;
- A confident and skillful content writer and speaker, in Vietnamese and English, with ability to convey messages in appealing way, especially to young/tech audience;
- Experience in event planning and organization is an advantage;
- High sense of creativity, out-of-the-box thinking;
- Strong analytical skills, and time management;
- Detail-oriented, careful and considerate nature;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- High team spirit.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV or click I'm Interest button.
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/