We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
IT Manager, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Define IT strategy, action plans; organize and follow up the implementation;
- Supervise all IT services and make sure IT teams implement efficient process to support users
- Manage all company IT assets and including budgeting to request new asset and maintenance.
- Monitor IT-related policies and processes (network, security, license, IT park, etc)
- Organize documentation, end-user FAQ, trainings and other initiatives to make sure users fully understand and comply with IT policies and procedure;
- As department head, contribute to the improvement of the company;
- Send periodic reports to Group Studio Manager.
- Expertise in managing, maintaining, and debugging a large installed base of computers in an networked environment;
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and network troubleshooting;
- Strong knowledge of PC operation systems (MS, Linux), Office applications, common network services and protocols (HTTP, FTP, SMB, etc.);
- Expertise in enterprise software deployment, inventory solutions, antivirus solutions;
- Expertise in Ghost, Sysrep, WinPE, and other similar tools;
- Knowledge of the latest IT trends;
- Ability to work under pressure at fast pace;
- Strong organizational, and communication skills;
- English proficiency (both spoken and written).
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.