We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Automation Engineer, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
o Prepare the resource allocation for all assigned project and raise any (includes the potential one) issues
o Continuously develop and improve automation scripts to be used by the QA Team in order to provide a more efficient and accurate means of testing process,
o Maintain active communication in the team and other team which involved in the projects to ensure the project runs well
o Ensure the task is delivered in a quality accepted by the Company and in timely manner
o Continuously documenting and updating the project documents as they may be used later on in the future. Keep the team informed to should there is any changes/updates
o Gather and control daily scripting progress in the team, so easily track the necessary progress
o Raise any kind of problems/issues, includes the potential ones so those can be prevented or solved properly and in timely manner
o Make proposals to improve the testing process/working environment (new/update/improve tools, testing method)
- Passionate about gaming
- Experience with scripting
- Experience working with various testing framework
- Familiar with unit testing test suites and C++ debugging process
- Proficiency at reusing, adopting and integrating existing code
- Excellent communication skills/ knowledge sharing
- Able to do coaching, mentoring and giving feedback to the team member
- English in advanced level – for writing and speaking
- Self-motivated, committed to work, taking initiative, and agile
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.