We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior/Senior IT Technician, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Working as a IT Support Technician, Gameloft Vietnam offers you an international working environment with good benefits, competitive remuneration and also chance to develop in the Game industry and your main responsibilities will be:
1. IT Service
- Receive and confirm reception of requests to users in a timely manner;
- Work independently or with team to cover main areas of IT and network support;
- Keep track of requests and communicate with users regarding their status and resolution;
- Maintain and upgrad PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) and other IT devices;
- Complete other technical tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager;
2. IT Administration/Management
- Suggest the periodical purchase of IT hardware/software if needed;
- Communicate with users on IT policies and processes effectively.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- At least 1-2 year in IT supporting/IT Helpdesk
- Also open for fresher;
- Possess customer/service oriented mentality;
- Be proactive and willing to learn;
- Be innovative, cooperated, responsible, disciplined timely and accurate in performing tasks.
- Good knowledge in PC and other IT devices’ hardware/software/connectivity
- Fair English in speaking and writing.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com