We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Designer, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studio in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
Your daily missions include:
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres.
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Under producer's coordination, work with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled, and assist producer in checking and ensuring the quality of game versions.
- Use Flash to make the game GUIs.
- Fix the GUI bugs in Flash.
- Passionate and Understand video games in a wide variety of genres on various platforms;
- Good at written & spoken English
- Good at Flash (or equivalent programing languages like C/C++/C#/Java/Java Script…) is a plus
- Good at communication and presentation.
- Good at both self-management and teamwork.
- Be able to work under high pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Be creative at gaming ideas and working solutions.
- Be open to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology, or multimedia, or graphics... is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/