We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Designer, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 8 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studio in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
Your daily missions include:
- Performing in Game Design tasks as assigned by superiors to deliver high quality level of work from gameplay mechanics to character creation or storyline....
- Creating and Conveying new ideas from scratch following the request from superiors and project needs.
- Being resourceful, autonomous and organized. Proactively seeking for solutions and proposing new ideas.
- Analytic and notice gameplay mechanics presented in other games.
- Timely and efficiently reporting to Game Designer Leads and relevant Producers.
- Delivering in time and with high quality each document, pitch or flow design. Update documents when needed.
- Willing and eager to learn and develop; Pro-active to open to discussion and to acquire new knowledge,
- Written and Spoken English – Intermediate Level: Reading, writing and checking documents, feedbacks from HQ and communicate efficiently to the team. Work will demand to communicate with foreigners. Spoken English at conversational level is a big plus.
- 2D Image Manipulation Tools – Intermediate Level: Create fake screens, UI wireframes, art proposals and research for Concept Artists, Producers and HQ, creation of clear and concise flowcharts for Programmers, etc.
- SVN Usage – Basic Level: General knowledge of versioning tools. Able to update, commit and synchronize project data.
- Text Processing Tools – Intermediate Level: be able to create quality documents in any text writing tools from Microsoft Office or Open Docs. Be able to work comfortably, dynamically and present documentation in time and manner.
- Gaming Background: strong knowledge of gaming platforms, titles, trends and common practices (industry standard). Mostly focused on mobile gaming, but extended to every single platform out there.
- Knowledge of Prototyping Tools / Programming/ Artistic is a plus
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year;
- Splendid river view from our office;
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...);
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect;
- Soft-skill training internally and externally;
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.....
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/