We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Artist, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
As a versatile artist, you will work closely with Lead Artist and our talented Art team to provide high quality game assets for our many amazing game. Your daily work will include:
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Design process, and creative workflow;
- Participate in brain-storming, conception of ideas;
- Execute graphical work for games in development;
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects;
- Ensure proper integration of the graphical assets in-game.
Contribution to Management:
- Work closely with the Artist Supervisor, game designers and Producers;
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders;
- Ensure successful the integration of graphical data in the engines.
- Report tasks status to your Artist Supervisor or producers when required.
- Academic background in traditional or digital arts, concept art or equivalent
- Proficient at Photoshop;
- Knowledge on Spine, Animate CC or Flash, Maya or 3Ds Max is a plus;
- Advanced beginner experience defining art direction, conceptualizing, sketching;
- More than 3 Years of expertise in the field;
- Competent at English oral and written communication;
- Be patient and work under pressure;
- Commitment and sense of responsibility;
- Teamwork: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
- Novice leadership skills over Junior Artists.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com