We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Graphic Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
This position will challenge your skills against varied types and formats of communication (either online or offline), thus constantly help develop and enrich your design expertise and creativity.
- Create the best designs for our rich program of activities throughout the year, as well as for different actions of our employer & corporate branding.
- Create concepts, develop design materials following design briefs, for either online or offline communication platforms, including (but not being limited to) newsletters, invitations, advertisements, brochures, flyers, emails, posters, presentation decks, slideshows…;
- Discuss, advise manager in concept, and art direction for various design requests; present finalized options to manager and stakeholders;
- Actively follow up the design works with related stakeholders, to ensure on-time delivery and highest quality;
- Perform proofreading to ensure accurate and high-quality design deliveries;
- Actively research on innovative design approaches and ideas, to improve efficiency and creativity;
- Create artworks, visual elements and guidelines in collaboration with related communication specialists;
- Organize, build database of design assets.
- Expertise in graphic design, UI/UX;
- Good command of design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator…);
- Expertise in Flash, Dreamweaver, Web design, motion graphics, video editing is a big plus;
- Strong creativity; curiosity and eagerness to learn, research on design/culture matters;
- Good aesthetic sense, and high demanding for quality;
- Open mind, listening to suggestions with positive and can-do attitude, actively proposing best design options, constantly trying to improve oneself;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good teamwork;
- Good organization skill;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Good English (writing and speaking);
- And last but not least, strong motivation and an interest in video games!
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com