We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Creative Technologist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Created in 2014, Gameloft Advertising Solutions is Gameloft’s first and only Advertising Agency. Its worldwide, core creative team is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our mission is to connect people and brands around the world, by providing unique and innovative advertising solutions on digital platforms. Our brand portfolio includes more than 180 well-known international clients from various industries.
We have achieved an amazingly fast business growth and team development (more than 110 talents from various nationalities). And we have won more than 15 awards since 2017!
We are looking for more creative talents to keep going beyond user’s and clients’ expectations!
Come and join us as a member of Gameloft Advertising Solutions.
Acting as Creative Technologist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Suggest, pitch and convince an internal audience made of both production-oriented and business-related employees of the interest of developing specific formats internally;
- Update yourself with the latest hardware and software possibilities to find possible solutions and workarounds in ‘showstopper’ situations;
- Apprehend complex technical issues and transcript them in layman’s terms for non tech savvy people;
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team-members in order to propose new, innovative Ad Formats that match current mobile advertising trends;
- Provide a clear roadmap with the objective of releasing 1 new product for sale each quarter;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time at highest quality within scope and budget;
- Effectively coordinate with your team to ensure compliance with internal coding conventions;
- Ensure resource availability and manage the motivation, performance, rewards and recognition of your team members… in collaboration with related department managers;
- Coordinate with Support Teams / External Stakeholders (Ads Servers, Library Teams) to ensure smooth implementation of missing and needed features into Gameloft Games;
- Foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes, keep yourself updated the latest technology and advertising trends in order to improve processes and establish best practices for all Advertising Solutions Production.
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in production, process, organization, management within the creative agency, or at Studio level.
- Leadership with strong communication skills;
- Have a deep interest in everything high-tech, be curious and think out-of-the box at all times.
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile); working Experience in a creative agency is a plus;
- Good understanding of Video Game Production processes; iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications...);
- Good understanding and knowledge of HTML5 Language, programming;
- Solid organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills;
- Result-orientation with positive mindset and creative thinking;
- High demand on quality and deadline commitment;
- Great team work;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
And above all, motivation and passion for innovation and creativity in the Digital Advertising and Video Game Industries!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/