We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Building Maintenance, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Supervise the installation and or repair of broken building electrical appliances, equipment, plumbing, elevator, transformers, generators, office equipment in general, water tank, water purifier, external lights and signs installation until completion of the work;
- Monitor and maintain building hygiene
- Inspect building premise to check for and flag maintenance issues;
- Monitor rodent & insect exterminations to completion;
- Build and maintain relationships with neighbors surrounding the office and identify all possible threats or problems that may arise related to building operations.
- Maintains equipment by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service and warranties
- Experiences in building, building maintenance, safety, hygiene and security
- Effective communication skill
- Knowledge of all technical needs especially in plumbing & electricity
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.