We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Customer Care Agent, Yogyakarta
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- General workflow of handling Contact with Gameloft Customers World Wide, Through Email, Phone, and Other ways of direct or indirect contact with Gameloft Customers which aim the goal to answer the question, solve the complaint or help any other issues/matters the customer may have
- Keeping track of Customer’s complaints in dedicated Gameloft or Third-Party Company tools
- Identify and solve Customer’s problems through the use of any Gameloft or Third Party Company tools
- Identify outstanding cases with Customers
- Report these cases to the Customer Care Local Lead or directly to the corresponding Gameloft Department
- Be able to communicate freely in written and oral forms in the languages that the Agent has been assign to
- Be able to create ‘template’ answers to Customers
- Comply with the Gameloft Studio Rules and Regulations regarding Internal behavior and working rules
- Customer oriented
- Excellent english skill
- Good personal-relationship manager
- Team-Player, who can play different roles in the team
- Improve and maintain the communication with Gameloft Customers
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.