We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior Finance and Data Analyst, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Sales & Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Acting as a Data Analyst, you will
1) Data extraction, analysis and auto-report creation:
- Get reliable data and translate them into actionable insights;
- To monitor the performances of the projects in order to provide optimized packages by regions and partners
- Deploying tools, excel templates, to automatize and improve the statistical analysis;
- Analyzing data related to business performances, marketing campaigns and client behaviors;
- To liaise with the Business Intelligence Team and Tracking Team in order to build tools and reports.
- To maintain an event calendar and coordinate promotion plan execution with production teams;
- To develop new, innovative promotion approaches/strategies/tactics within our games;
- To setup and monitor promotion campaigns (2-3 campaigns by month).
3) Market/Business Intelligence – Follow the market evolution and be pro-active force to maximize sales results
- To remain actively updated on market trends to understand our business challenges
- To produce Market notes/reports every month/quarter
- To be pro-active and propose ideas of sales maximization through qualitative analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Marketing or an equivalent field;
- Fluent in English. Good communication skills (both oral and written);
- Curiosity, a strong sense of critical thinking, analytical, good organizational, synthetic, and a “can-do” attitude;
- Good capacity of multi-tasking, making decisions and working in a fast pace changing organization;
- Good team spirit & Data/Results driven;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/