We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Data Analyst, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Sales & Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Acting as a Data Analyst, you will
- Become the main liaison executive between overseas BI/data extraction world team(s) and global business development manager(s);
- Conduct statistical analyses on product usage and user growth;
- Set up prediction tools for Ads Campaign Managers;
- Communicate insights to key stakeholders in different division;
- Be business oriented to understand market needs and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Marketing or an equivalent field.
- Fluent in English. Good communication skills (both oral and written).
- Prior BI work experience
- Programming skills / Working knowledge of Python
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled in Excel formulas, functions, pivot tables to do analysis. Basic Macro / VBA Programming is a plus.
- Curiosity, a strong sense of critical thinking, analytical, good organizational, synthetic, and a “can-do” attitude
- Good capacity of multi-tasking, making decisions and working in a fast pace changing organization
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership in work; autonomous.
- Good team spirit & Data/Results driven
- Experience/Knowledge/Interest in video games, mobile phones, consumer electronics and new technologies is a plus
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/