We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior Game Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
As a game designer you will develop new innovative game concepts. The designer's responsibility is to make important contributions to the design quality of large-scale projects.
- Offer your team creative propositions in design and implementation of immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story.
- Propose ideas/tools, raise useful feedback and information to improve, optimize working process, resource.
- Actively research on games and platforms, and pushing team-members to share knowledge and experience
- Propose initiatives to help raise up the team-members’ level in both technical aspects and creation capacity.
- Report to Studio GD lead/project lead, and relevant producers.
- Good English
- A passion for video games
- Good communication skill
- Programming background is plus.
- Good Teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com