We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Training and Development Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Implement training and development activities to improve employee's performance and business capability to achieve the business objectives and the company's development requirements for present & future.
- Support the administration and logistics of training, follow up Training activities
- Conduct the regular audit (internal/ external) by tracking data to ensure T&D activities in accordance with policy & procedures
- Manage database, reports, training history records, training provider list, library of hard and soft copy books, training materials…
Design the communication products, editorial products; Draw the PR campaigns to promote Training & Development activities.
- Follow up, sum up, report & organize evaluating innovation proposals;
- Review & improve the innovation program;
- Accompany with Studio T&D Specialists to ensure the innovation deployment.
- Support in Organization Development projects such as Performance Management Revision, KPI Library, Competency Development, Skill Set Assessment, Individual Development Plan, E-Learning, Career Development, Leadership Development, Exchange program, Employee survey, etc.
Experience in T&D in big corporations is a plus; being keen on learning and researching on the matters;
Ability to coordinate and follow up multiple matters within strict timeframe, and self-organization;
Good ability to interact and partner with stakeholders
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Fluency in English (both writing, and speaking)
Be proficiency in MS PPT, Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.
HR general knowledge in big corporations is a plus
Strong aesthetic design composition and typographic abilities are a plus.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com