We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Graphic Designer Intern, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Art
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games? If you have a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to create a fun and addictive game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms then Gameloft Hanoi Studio is just the right place for you!
As a member of the dynamic team of graphic art at Gameloft Studio in Hanoi, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
· Produce high quality user interface assets (buttons, menus, popups, etc...)
· Create marketing images for games and studio activities (posters, banners, flyers)
· Good problem solving skill;
· Good in Photoshop;
· Good understanding of colour theory;
· At least basic knowledge in Typography;
· Good English knowledge;
. Final year students or fresh graduates;
· And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why joining Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just you are looking for a great place to work!
What we offer?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded
- Get the chance to work in a multi-national team
- Meal allowances
- Workshops and team building activities
- A game room & Sport Clubs free for employees : Soccer, Pingpong, Swimming, Yoga, Gym.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/