We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior UI/UX Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
- Provide UI wireframes and assets for projects
- Provide UX flow for tools used within the studio
- Actively follow up, detect issues and propose improvements
- Actively solve problems encountered in your projects, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency
- Provide guidance and training to junior artists in your team
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers when required
- Academic background in Arts or equivalent
- Advance level in Photoshop
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to follow a brief, accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Advanced level in iconography and graphic design
- Possess a library of references to use for work and to share with the art team
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and tools
- Commitment, open-minded, self-disciplined, team work, passion, pro-active
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com