We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Economy Designer, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft Hanoi Studio, the ultimate goal of a Game Economy Designer is to maximize the financial health of our games, reaching short term and long-term revenue goals. You need to be good at economic, analytics, and game design.
- Define virtual in-game products and their stats with the development team, and project how each change affect the overall game dynamics.
- Identify the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, define the key points of exposure for those drivers.
- Balance virtual in-game products – identifying needs, relationships, life-cycle and streams of availability.
- Manage pricing – create specific price point roles and implement selling strategies for key consumers.
- Regularly provide feedback and stat/price point tuning to the development team based on play-testing, both during game development and post-release.
- Analyzing the evolution of game metrics to spot both monetization bottlenecks and facilitators, and suggest game design improvements or enhance the customer experience accordingly.
- Improving retention rate of players by balancing game progression curves.
- Analyze other similar games on the markets to identify and take advantage of the trends.
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play game market, both web-based and on smartphones;
- Strong marketing knowledge, able to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve the financial performance;
- Strong analytical and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them;
- Expert at excel.
- Statistic knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design.
- Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills.
- Graduate degree in Economics or BA, preferably specialized in Marketing or Strategic direction;
- Passion for games on all existing formats.
- Good at Math and equations.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/