We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Training & People Development, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Training activities :
- Ensure that all activities of Training & Development are in accordance with Policy & Procedures in SEA Studios;
- Coordinate with T&D Specialist of studios to analyze the training needs to propose an effective annual training plan and appropriate budget allocation;
- Monitor the training plan with T&D Specialist of studios along the year. Ensure the quality, effectiveness and impact;
- Search, evaluate, and select external trainers, training agencies to provide appropriate training programs;
- Coordinate and/or conduct the necessary training sections for staffs and newly managers
E-Learning resources :
- Understand the learning needs in order to identify the whole structure and content for the E-learning platform.
- Work with Department Technical trainers / Department Heads to build new, consolidate, and revise existing training materials.
- Ensure the efficiency and quality of training materials and online courses as needed.
- Promote the self-learning culture and the habits of using E-learning platform.
- Remain current with, and have a thorough understanding of the latest technology, tools, and trends in online learning and instructional media.
Organization development :
- Handle or take part in some Cross studio, Cross functional HR projects.
- Join or lead Organization Development projects such as Performance Management Revision, KPI Library, Competency Development, Skill Set Assessment, Individual Development Plan, E-Learning, Career Development, Leadership Development, etc.
- 3 year experience in HR Training and Development;
- Good understanding of Training & Development practices in big corporations; being keen on learning and researching on the matters;
- Good training skills
- Good ability to interact and partner with stakeholders;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (both writing, and speaking);
- Being pro-active and initiative-taking;
- Professional working attitude;
- High attention to detail and commitment to a quality product;
- HR general knowledge in big corporations is a plus;
- Strong aesthetic design composition and typographic abilities are a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.