We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Designer, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a creative, modern and open working space with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3, Asphalt 8...We are looking for the next talents to join our CREATION Projects. It can be YOU!
Wait no more! Join us as Senior Game Designer in Gameloft Danang.
We are currently looking for a Senior Game Designer -ideally generalist with knowledge of Level Design - to join our creation team on an ongoing project.
Job holder will be part of our core team, and exert the following main responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and developing the game and design documents in depth
- Performing analysis and suggesting adjustments to games as a result
- Ensuring all project documents are up-to-date and regularly updating all game aspects to maintain the level of quality
- Establish clear guidelines & quality standards for Level Design, participate in creating/feedbacking Level Designs.
- Maintaining a high level of communication and follow-up with various departments
- Coaching, training, mentoring the assigned Game Designers to help them perform their assignments successfully, develop skills, driving them to the best commitment, work quality and performance;
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a Game Designer role with at least 3 shipped games (in any platform) - previous experience with a highly successful game title is a big plus;
- Solid Game Designer, with proven expertise/knowledge in game mechanics, level design, game balancing, UI/UX.
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS/Android game market
- College Degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Multimedia, Graphic arts, Video Games or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Passion & strong understanding of Video Game Production
- Exigent & rigorous – you are always looking to raise the bar.
- Open-minded and fast leaner;
- Great teamwork, able to adapt to new environment and to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Experience and interest in coaching others on best practices and design execution is a big plus
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Amazing lifestyle in Vietnam’s 1st coastal city. See our Gameloft DAD & Danang
- Modern and open working place with best view on the river.
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities!
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. Consoles in the office.
- Salary: negotiable and DOE.
- Performance bonuses
- 13th month salary
- Relocation support: plane tickets, housing (3 months paid), visa
- Health insurance coverage & Heath check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/