We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Designer, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 7 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 ...We have a young and eager team here at an amazing size of nearly 500 guys.
DAD used to be a porting studio, however, we now start working on more creation projects. That’s why we are actively looking for the next talents to join the game with us!
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studio in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
Your daily missions include:
- Performing game designing tasks as assigned by the GD Project Lead or producers maintaining high quality level of work.
- Assisting GD Lead in monitoring new game designers and less experienced/skilled ones by providing necessary guidance, giving support and training them.
- Coming up with and efficiently conveying creative ideas, proposals and solutions to game design related issues, writing clear specs and/or features for projects assigned. Promoting “outside the box thinking” pushing GD team to move forward.
- Proposing ideas/tools, raising useful feedbacks and information to improve, optimize working process, be resourceful.
- Actively detecting and solving issues encountered in the project assigned, or assist in other projects when requested by GD Lead.
- Occasionally replacing the GD Lead when he/she is absent, upon request.
- Working with Leads to propose research on games and platforms, implementing or joining in actions like seminars, workshops, tool trainings, detecting and analyzing the Junior GDs needs.
- Along with relevant supervisors, co-evaluating the Game Designers allocated to the team.
- Reporting to GD Lead, Studio Manager, and relevant producers.
- Writing and maintaining weekly reports regarding tasks, activities, issues, results...etc about GDs in the team.
- Becoming a role model for Junior GDs by performing the above tasks, arriving early to office, listening and attending their needs, provide guidance and ensure a healthy mentor/mentee relationship to provide an efficient and comfortable working environment.
- Written and Spoken English – Intermediate Level: Reading and checking documents, feedbacks from HQ and communicate efficiently to the team.
- 2D Image Manipulation – Intermediate Level: Create fake screens, UI wireframes, art proposals and research for Concept Artists, Producers and HQ, creation of clear and concise flowcharts for Programmers, etc.
- SVN Usage – Intermediate Level: Update, commit and synchronize data with programmers and artists in fixing bugs or optimization.
- Prototyping Tools – Basic Level: must be proficient with understanding emulators, very basic scripting skills to create own builds for projects and manipulate game data and assets.
- Coaching Skills and Knowledge – Intermediate Level: Coaching new Game Designer as per Leads assignments. Offer support for Junior GDs.
- Management skills – Basic Level: must be willing (and proficient) on following up tasks and deliveries from all Junior GDs assigned to his team. Organized and aware of priorities and being able to propose team re-arrangement if needed.
- Previous Experience:
+ Have at least +2 years as Game Designer with at least 1 shipped game (in any platform)
+ Or have graduated or in course of any Interactive Multimedia Career.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year;
- Splendid river view from our office;
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...);
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect;
- Soft-skill training internally and externally;
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.....
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/