We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Localization Intern, Makati
Reference: Makati, Art
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Localization intern is responsible in assisting the Localization team in translating marketing assets to into different languages.
- College student with degree in Graphic Design / Art / Creative Multimedia or any course related
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage.
- Can render at least 200 hours of internship.
What do you get?
- Real time learning experience
- Casual working environment that's agile and fun
- Game and Events Nights