We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Digital Producer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Created in 2014, Gameloft Advertising Solutions is Gameloft’s first and only Advertising Agency. Its worldwide, core creative team is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our mission is to connect People and Brands around the world, by providing unique and innovative advertising solutions on digital platforms. Our brand portfolio includes more than 200 well-known international clients from various industries.
We have achieved an amazingly fast business growth and team development (more than 100 talents from various nationalities). In 2016, we were nominated for four Advertising Awards and won two of them.
We are looking for more creative talents to keep going beyond user’s and clients’ expectations!
Come and join us as a Producer of Gameloft Advertising Solutions.
Acting as Producer, your main responsibilities include:
- Be the key contact of the projects in charge; ensure all projects are delivered on time at highest quality within scope and budget;
- Effectively coordinate the Production team (Programmers, Game Designers, Artists and Tester) in order to track project’s progression, team’s productivity, formats performance and quality;
- Ensure resource availability and manage the Local Team, the motivation, performance, rewards and recognition… in collaboration with related department managers;
- Provide clear and complete status of the project to the upper management and stakeholders;
- Coordinate Support Teams / External Stakeholders (Ads Server, CROM) to ensure the smooth implementation and release of the Ads campaigns into Gameloft Games;
- Be available when a critical issue happens on one of the LIVE Ad campaigns;
- Spot gameplay issues, make proper feedbacks to Local Team, coaching them on a daily basis to get full brand awareness on each project and deliver the best quality possible;
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes, keep updated the latest technology and advertising trends in order to improve processes and establish best practices for all Advertising Solutions Production.
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in production, process, organization, management within the Division or at studio level.
- Report to Advertising Solution Lead Producer, Production Manager.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set
- Leadership with strong communication skills
- Excellent understading of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile); Working Experience in a creative agency is a plus
- Good understanding of Video Game Production processes; iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications...)
- Good understanding and knowledge of HTML5 Language is a plus;
- Solid organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills;
- Result-orientation with positive mindset and creative thinking
- High demand on quality and deadline commitment;
- Great team work;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
And above all, motivation and a passion for innovation in Video Game Industry!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/