We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
IT Services Associate, Makati City
Reference: Makati City, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Location: Makati City
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Be responsible for maintaining a computer, including its hardware and software, and its networks for the safety of the user.
- Regularly checks the computer’s hardware, software and network operating system for problems and fixes them immediately.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of computers to provide and give maximum access to the users. This includes updating the programs and software, research potential services and programs and making recommendations on the purchase of the sources.
- Install and configure new computers and other IT equipment
- Repair and upgrade different types of computers (software and hardware)
- Identify problems and repair printers, copiers and scanners as well as telephone and fax installations
- Following right processes which are approved by the Studio Manager
- Managing hardware and software inventory within the latest update
- Track, prioritize and document requests using an IT support request system
- Managing and arranging well-ordered IT devices in store
- Documenting all knowledge and experiences in order to support quickly
- At least 2 years in IT supporting/IT Helpdesk
- Good knowledge in PC and other IT devices’ hardware/software/connectivity, including Windows and Linux operating systems,
- Good skills in analyzing, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues
- Good knowledge in network, server, corporate web tool/application and telecommunications systems
What do you get?
- Casual working environment that's agile and fun
- Game and Events Nights
- Leave credits upon regularization
- HMO and Insurance coverage
- Exciting Company Anniversary, Staff Trip, Team Building, and Christmas Party
- Open-Door Policy
- Solid career path and access to learning and developmen