We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Art Director, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Art
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking an Art Director to collaborate on its next generation of mobile Games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for the style and artistic values of ambitious games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Create brand new art styles for mobile games.
• Design new content for existing games, ensure the consistent art style on all assets.
• Supervise and manage artists.
• Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the Producer, Game Designers and the Studio Lead Artist.
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
• Give necessary training, coaching and guidance to artists
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
At least 3 years’ production experience in video game industry
• Excellent drawing and painting skills.
• Clear understanding of anatomy, color theory and UI design.
• Creativity and Imagination.
• Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
• Open-minded and outward-looking
• Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.