We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Accounting Intern (2 month), Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
• Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of assets
• Verify computer data with physical count of assets and adjusts errors in computation, then count, or investigate and report reasons for discrepancies if there is any.
• Assist Cost Controller in internal controls.
• Assist accountant for annual audit process, including preparing data that request by auditor, filling the documents
• Bachelor or Diploma degree in Accounting, Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Knowledge and 1 years working experience in Accounting;
• Proficiency in MS Excel,
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Pro-active, and well-organized.
• Strong analytical thinking, and integrity
• Good sense of responsibility, trustworthy, and good team-work.
• Being well-organized and result-oriented;
• Accuracy in data input.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.