We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 6 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. Coming to Danang city, you will be amazed by the magnificent nature with beautiful sandy beaches and various moutains for sightseeing, hiking, or simply immersing yourself in the green. Danang is an expat-friendly city with helpful local people many of whom can speak good English, a wide range of services for daily needs and entertainment, low-living cost, and nice weather all year-round! Danang is also in the vinicity of culturally rich destinations like Hue and Hoi An - the UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam.
What does it mean to work for Gameloft Danang? It means working in a professional environment with young and dynamic colleagues in the week days and either enjoy the nature or explore the culture on the weekends!
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Joining the dynamic HR team, The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the following tasks:
1) Recruitment operations
- Carry out recruitment process, from the creation of job advertisings, job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing, test, interview, applicant information/filing, recruitment database... to effective employment, for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
- Give support, guidance, consultancy on various jobs depending on needs;
- Analyze and anticipate resource needs in order to advise or implement strategy and plan to address the needs effectively; conduct an effective communication with stakeholders (managers, trainers...) for such purpose;
- Ensure and follow up the quality of assigned posts / filled vacancies;
- Provide metrics and reports to measure recruitment efficiency.
2) Newbie welcoming and integration
- Actively follow up and collaborate in the Onboarding process, in relation with HR, trainers and line managers.
3) Talent attraction & acquisition
- Join in initiatives for talent attraction and acquisition;
- Collaborate in the development of strategy and best practices aiming at efficient hiring for senior, managerial positions as well as positions requiring specific competencies;
- Ensure talent pool and network development for assigned jobs;
- Collaborate in actions on social networks, forums/communities.
4) Market intelligence
- Participate in the project “Market study”;
5) Employer branding / event
- Coordinate event planning and assignment;
- Represent the Company at events as assigned/needed;
- In-depth understanding of the company's careers, organization, activities, products, vision, mission, values;
- Good knowledge of video game/IT industry; research on HR best practices and trends;
- Expertise in sourcing skill, experience in headhunting is a plus.
- Expertise in recruitment channels, social networks, effective and innovative recruiting approach/techniques;
- Strong analytical skill, communication, negotiation and presentation (both in speaking and writing),
- Develop pro-active and effective collaboration with stakeholders inside or outside Gameloft;
- Strong planning and organization skill, good problem-solving skill;
- Self-driven ability, autonomy;
- Good adaptation to changes, open mind, willingness to listen to and learn new things;
- Ability to take initiative, and think out-of-the-box;
- Good service mindset; good sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
- Strong English (written & verbal) and good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year.
- Free English class
- Splendid river view from our city center office
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
- Soft-skill training internally and externally
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/