We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Training and development (60%):
- Ensure that all activities of Training & Development are in accordance with policy & procedures (TNA, Training plan, Performance evaluation, Succession plan, Individual development plan, New hire integration process, etc.);
- Monitor the Training plan within the approved budget; ensure the timely and accurate update of the Training plan by Department Heads on monthly basis;
- Ensure the timely and accurate follow-up and report of the Training & Development metrics in relationship with related Department Heads and SEA Training & Development team;
- Internal sharing workshops: Coordinate with Department Heads and internal trainers to collect materials and give inputs in order to ensure the quality and efficiency and make sure the training & development projects are carried out as planned;
- External training courses: Search, evaluate, and select external trainers / agencies to provide appropriate training programs;
- Be the facilitator for some soft skills training as assigned;
- Ensure the quality, consistency, fairness in Performance evaluation in the studio (ensure SMART objectives, build up KPIs library, follow performance progress, follow development plan, act as the tool admin);
- Communicate/ guide/ train/ consult all stakeholders to implement Training & Development projects, policy & procedures, activities as necessary.
- Handle or take part in some Cross studio, Cross functional HR projects;
- Support in the launch or revision of Organization development projects such as Performance Management Revision, KPI Library, Competency Development, Skill Set Assessment, Individual Development Plan, E-Learning, Career Development, Leadership Development, etc.
HR Business Partner (30%):
- Handle the termination process for assigned groups including Exit interview and neccesary documents;
- Provide support for data consolidation in every payroll cycle (if being assigned);
- Join in initiatives for attracting and retaining talents for the studio;
- Liaise with recruitment team to closely follow up recruitment process of new hire, promotion, reallocation cases;
- Join in recruitment activities upon need (Career Day, Job Fair, Referral bonus program, Talent pool development, Market reseach;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks and projects upon need and assignment.
Employee engagement and communication (10%):
- Propose and proactively join in initiatives to improve the working environment (Call-me-HR, Engagement Plus, Employee of the month etc.);
- Build up and maintain good cooperation and relations with different teams, departments and the staff in general.
- 3 years of experience in HR Training and Development / HR Business Partnering;
- Good knowledge of different training approaches, methodologies;
- Good sense of business, good understanding of organization development;
- Good understanding of current labor legislation, policies and HR practices in Vietnam;
- Good ability to interact and partner with departments;
- Good communication (both verbal and written);
- Good command of English;
- Being creative, innovative, pro-active and initiative-taking;
- Sense of analysis and able to take actions for improvement;
- High responsibility and ownership;
- Result orientation, good planning and organization skills;
- Professional working attitude;
- Proficiency in MS PPT, Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Hands-on experience on Photoshop. Knowledge in video editing is a plus.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com