We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
IT Supervisor, Hanoi
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Organization/Human Resources: (if required)
- Together with Vietnam IT Manager, Studio Manager and HR/Recruitment, identifying headcount needs and participating in the recruiting process.
- Taking parts in planning and conducting training program for new and current IT staff.
- Coaching/Mentoring/Motivating/Retaining staff and designing career development programs for the team.
- Setting objectives for IT Technicians and assessing their performance twice annually.
- Identifying and training/coaching potential backup for the IT Supervisor position when taking annually/sick leaves etc.
- Allocating/dividing tasks between team members, planning resource/backup for daily or upcoming tasks/projects.
- Promoting customer/service oriented mentality in the team, building a fun, open and honest culture to minimize attrition and to prevent division between team members.
- Promoting teamwork, cooperation, knowledge sharing and cross training between team members via on-the-job/ online training and the knowledge base system.
- Building trust working relationship and frequently communicating with the Studio Manager/HR/Recruitment/GNS team and others Department Heads in the studio to promote cooperation and transparency. Timely and frequently (at least weekly) preparing written reports to IT Manager/Studio Manager regarding all IT activities and serious incidents/problems.
- Performing other organization/personnel tasks assigned by the Vietnam IT Manager /Studio Manager.
- Overseeing the incident/request management process in the Helpdesk System to ensure service quality, SLA/ETA commitments and user satisfaction.
- Communicating frequently with the business/users regarding IT activities, issues, processes, policies and enforcing them effectively, conducting user satisfaction server twice annually.
- Escalating frequent, important or serious issues to ITM and the Management, proposing options/solutions together with inherent risks for decision making.
- Participating in building policies and processes, regularly revising them to adapt to new business’ needs.
- Working with HR/Recruitment/Department Head closely to plan and implement newcomer welcoming program, conducting induction for new hires, upgrading/refreshing PCs for current users and training them on IT related issues
- Preparing cash estimate for the following month timely and accurately
- Managing IT assets and their usage efficiently, both physically (devices in the IT store) and virtually (software licenses/inventory system). Planning the purchase of assets to ensure the business’ needs are timely met. Working closely with Finance/Purchasing/vendors/suppliers to ensure timely and properly delivery/replacement/maintenance services
- Performing other process/policy related tasks assigned by the Vietnam IT Manager /SM
- Promoting research, innovation and new ideas, and running projects and initiatives to improve IT services and business efficiency.
- Actively participating in building/improving data protection, disaster recovery, business continuity and security programs.
- Actively working with GNS to propose enhancement in systems to serve users better.
- Performing other technical related tasks assigned by the Vietnam IT Manager and Studio Manager.
Attitudes and behaviors:
- Possessing charisma, sensitivity and strong leadership, inter-personal, communication, conflict resolution skills.
- Acting as an example for direct reports in handling tasks and in dealing with users, other colleagues and the Management.
- Possessing customer/service oriented mentality.
- Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested.
- Being social, communicative, calm and flexible when dealing with users and the management.
- Being innovative, cooperated, responsible, disciplined, timely and accurate in performing tasks.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Good English language skills: written and spoken.
- Understanding business processes, operations, business strategy and model.
- Fairy good knowledge in IT systems including infrastructure/operations and enterprise applications.
- 2+ years of full time working experiences in user support, support team management experiences preferable.
- At least 3 years in Computer Sciences trainings/vocational schools or equivalent
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.