We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Mobile Game Tester, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Gameloft Vietnam is offering an exciting opportunity for video game lovers to become a professional Game Tester who would like to break into the career in game development. Game Testing is un-detachable part of video game development process to ensure the quality of the game when it is handed to end user in the market;
As a Game Tester, member of Gameloft’s Quality Assurance team, you are expected to play the game under development in order to detect and describe all abnormal behaviors (bugs) regarding game functions, graphics, logic, design and content… Such bugs need to be reported to the development team for resolving to ensure the best game player experience and game overall quality before being released to the market;
The Game Tester is required to understand and follow video game testing processes, the different checklists, game design documentation, standard requirements at Gameloft;
The Game Tester also needs to handle English written reporting, bug description, communication (locally and internationally) as well as scheduling the testing work.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Interest and experience in playing video games;
- Experience with various mobile application/game testing for iOS or Android, Windows, Facebook…;
- English reading & writing skills to describe bugs/issues clearly and precisely report and communicate using emails;
- Troubleshooting skill, strong logic thinking;
- Detail-oriented and quick learner in a fast moving environment;
- Teamwork and cooperation skills, working well with a team;
- Ability to stay organized and exhibit great follow-through;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
For local candidates only
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/