We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Graphic Artist, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Art
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a creative, mordern and open working space with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3, Asphalt 8...We are looking for the next talents to join our CREATION Projects. It can be YOU!
As a member of the dynamic team of graphic art at Gameloft Studio in DAD, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games.
Your responsibilities include:
● Produce good quality 3D assets and textures
● Create game 3D elements such as Characters, objects, avatars, textures, backgrounds/environments, game maps, Logo, fonts, and more in both ways: high end and low poly.
● Graphics’ adaptation from original to end.
● To use SVN Tool, 3DsMax, Photoshop, plus any In-House and external tool needed to produce assets.
● Propose ideas to improve quality.
● Optimize assets to meet quality standards set by SR GFX,/GFX Supervisor/Lead.
● Other duties as assigned (including assistance for graphic design, and any other tasks involving artistic skills).
● Academic background in Arts, design or equivalent
● Basic level in 3DsMax and Photoshop
● Good understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
● Good understanding in composition, color, shading, lighting.
● Good understanding of different art styles, design process and creative workflow.
● Good level in 3D Art: Modelling, Texturing and rendering.
● Hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration are a plus.
● Basic English oral and written communication skill: able to read English emails and reply.
● Good sense of creativity and art
● Ability to adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
● Good use of tools: 3DsMax, Photoshop, GL Emulator, etc.
● Communication Skill: be able to receive and transfer clearly oral & written message.
● Interpersonal skill & Team work: be able to get along and work as part of team member.
● Basic stress management skill.
● Basic Time management skill.
● Commitment, responsibility: Show good commitment to the team and to the company, and be willing to work hard.
● Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
● Self-disciplined: Show strong will to keep up the good practices.
● Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
● Show motivation and passion at work.
● Ownership over own career path.
● Keep good mindset and stress’ management when facing issues.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Wacom provided, full facilities equipped for your work.
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Creative, modern and open working place with best view in town. Splendid river view from our city center creative, modern and open office. Only 10 minute from office to the beach, tropical night life, friendly locals and amazing food
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect
- Adequate support/ allowance for employees from outside Vietnam.
- Health insurance coverage & Heath check-up annually.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/