We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Officer, Manila
Reference: Manila, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
A leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Ensure the regular update of the salary structure using market benchmarking. At the same time, coordinate with various salary market survey providers to ensure timely updates
- Maintain the correctness of the job description for the whole studio by updating each on a regular basis as well as writing new ones for new positions
- Properly administer company benefits including, but not limited to, HMO and accident insurance coverage.
- Maintains good cooperation with different teams and departments; answer queries from management members, provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters.
- Promotes and provides venue for employee feedback / complaints / concerns, and ensure speedy response and action to meet employees expectations
- Creates a work environment and teamwork that is conducive to the pursuit of work excellence by through performance goals and directions that allow for effective accomplishment, recognition and reward of excellent performance, and consistent emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Suggests and implements human resource programs designed to maintain harmonious relations and industrial peace within the organization
- Delivers good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the staff, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns; propose and join in initiatives to improve working environment.
- Assist in celebrating staff events and other staff activities upon request.
- Develops and reviews policies and procedures to meet legal requirements, clients, and make recommendations to the HR Manager and/or Studio Manager
- Helps in reviewing and following up HR policy and procedure; help administer discipline matters.
- Administer employment termination process.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Prepares monthly Employee Relations Reports.
- Oversee general office coordination in Manila Studio.
- Maintain records for office space and office map.
- Manage office keys.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least 3 years experience as a Human Resource Officer or equivalent.
- Preferably AB/BS Psychology or Human Resource graduate.
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as talent acquisition, training and development, performance evaluation, payroll, compensation and benefits.
- With excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Familiar in organizing company events and activities.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Amenable to work in Makati City
What do you get?
- Casual working environment that's agile and fun
- Game and Events Nights
- Leave credits upon regularization
- HMO and Insurance coverage
- Exciting Company Anniversary, Staff Trip, Team Building, and Christmas Party
- Open-Door Policy
- Solid career path and access to learning and developmen