We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
SEO Specialist, Makati City
Reference: Makati City, Communication & Public Relations
Department: Communication & Public Relations
Location: Makati City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Oversee and manage production-maintained game marketing websites at a webmaster's capacity.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate site updates.
- Monitor sites for metrics, KPI, browser compatibility, broken links and images, new content, and product updates, across different locales.
- Do network security testing on production-maintained game websites.
- Compile analytics reports, and collaborate with both internal clients and colleagues
- Ensure websites are bug-free, and meet internal quality standards.
- Conduct action plans for website load speed, optimization, audience visibility, and reach.
- Optimize content for better search-engine reach, to help drive traffic towards company sites, forums, blogs, and channels.
- Leverage new technology and frameworks, and help drive innovation and R&D in Web Production.
- Perform other related duties within scope.
- Possesses at least three (3) years of experience with analytics suites like Google Analytics, Clicky, and Piwik; site-management software; webmaster tools like cPanel and WHM; insecurity suites like OWASP EASPI and OWASP WAP. Google Tag Manager experience a plus.
- Has experience working with an interactive online development environment
- Can work collaboratively to develop and implement long-term web strategies
- Able to pick up on new and relevant social network trends
- Knows how to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Understands international web standards and protocols.
- Knowledgeable in software programming and graphics production.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!