We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Artist, Makati
Reference: Makati, Art
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
A leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Create compositions mixing existing texts, images and official packs of the game, and design static and animated banners and interstitials – in different formats and sizes, making sure that all the delivered assets respect the specifications and guides provided;
- Resizes and re-layouts existing designs to other sizes, based on the specs and guidelines provided;
- Localizes aforementioned assets when requested
- Creates logos, UI elements for wapshop, e-commerce portals and other
- Is in direct contact with internal clients (User Acquisition Managers, B2C & Ecomm managers) and with Assets Managers in the Assets Production department
- Designs visually appealing assets for local studio-use such as posters, flyers, event logos etc.
- Effectively develops his/her projects clean, well-structured and easily maintainable;
- Meets expectations and deliverables on time and of high quality,
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time (including documentation & reporting), may create assets for other purposes than the aforesaid.
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Graphic Design / Art / Creative Multimedia is recommended
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Web Pack)
- Strong composition & layout skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specific guidelines of the localization process
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to work independently and/or with others
- Strong organizational skills, including planning and reporting
What do you get?
- Casual working environment that's agile and fun
- Game and Events Nights
- Leave credits upon regularization
- HMO and Insurance coverage
- Exciting Company Anniversary, Staff Trip, Team Building, and Christmas Party
- Open-Door Policy
- Solid career path and access to learning and developmen