We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Accountant, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
I. Cash management
- Manage the cash of VN studios through cash call report & Bank balance report to Head quarter and cash call review to CBC
- Release cash & cash count every month-end or when send the fund request
- Communicate with the bank for negotiate the best ex-rate of buying/selling foreign currency transaction Cooperate with other accountant in payment schedule/plan to guarantee the best cash condition of company
II. Fixed Assets management
- Responsible for fixed assets management including: Monthly update new assets, depreciation and liquidation.
- Double check, reconcile IT reports
- Double check, reconcile Hardware reports
- Manage inventory of HCMC fixed assets; ensure a proper record & labeling; conduct the bi-yearly inventory with auditors in HCMC. Coordinate fixed assets management in other studio in VN to ensure all processes are applied consistently, including the inventories.
- Update the new changes from accounting law, circular, dispatch related to fixed assets, and communicate with other VN studios to apply timely and consistently
III. Monthly closing
- Crosscheck unused leaves report from HR and make provision
- Crosscheck between accounting data and fixed asset files in both VAS and IFRS
- Record non-cash provisions
- Sending draft reporting model & supporting files to CA
IV. Accounting Process
- Responsible for the review and update when necessary
- Training new process to local studio
- Support Chief Accountant in ad-hoc tasks as: Tax control, Audit, internal report and accounting books
- Computer literacy – MS office applications
- Good understanding of accounting principles and practices;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and ability to maintain accuracy of accounting data and reports
- By highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data
- Good teamwork
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com