We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Office Administrator, Ho Chi Minh city
Reference: Ho Chi Minh city, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
In order to give our employees, the best power to build a closer community in a fun and fast-paced work environment, Gameloft SEA is looking for a Senior Office Administrator.
As a part of Office Admin Department, you will be the right hand of the Office & Happiness Manager (OHM) for any action, support, initiative, issue related to office operations, and happiness at the workplace. Your scope is detailed as below:
- Assist OHM in supervising the OM team (intern, tea-lady, maintenance) and ensure that all operations/processes are implemented according to Gameloft SEA policies and will run smoothly afterward;
Follow up and negotiate with the suppliers, landlords or building management to provide best services/contract renewal for any issues/operations with cost-effectiveness;
Assist in managing budget, expenses, purchases orders…; handle petty cash, cash call per month and control office expenses;
Welcome visitors who enter and exit the office in accordance to our procedures and policies (access reports and access cards), and liaise them to appropriate contact;
Manage office keys / badges, and coordinate the issuance of access cards to staff and visitors when needed;
Happiness agent role
- Work with the OHM, COM and HR teams to create a fun and creative working environment, and to organize various staff activities and office animations;
- Maintain office decoration and propose fixes or improvements if needed;
Services assistance to employees at every level:
Coordinate travels and lodging for staff, management and visitors;
Coordinate the onboarding/off-boarding services (air ticket, housing…), as well as the services of visa and resident cards for expatriates and foreign visitors;
Assure a plentiful medicine chest in the studio;
Provide other services as deemed necessary upon assignment by OHM.
Minimum 3 years in office administration;
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, ..) and computer experience;
Native Vietnamese and good command of English (reading, writing, listening, speaking);
Brilliant organizer with experience(s) in multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple assignments;
Solid communication and interpersonal skills via all means of communication including email, telephone, correspondence and in person;
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Carefulness, anticipation mind and accuracy at work;
And of course, an uncontrolled optimism with a big touch of creativity
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.