We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Specialist (C&B), Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Follow up labor contract/ appendices for staffs;
- Manage all leave matters: annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, personal leave...;
- Provide the data of overused/unused leave for the salary calculation.
- Collect and update OT data: monthly OT record and report;
- Register PIT code for newbies and dependent registration;
- Maintain and coordinate Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance;
- Administer the employment termination process up to the assigned levels;
Tool/ Data Management:
- Manage and update the related data frequently and upon request for the studio;
- Update and manage relevant tool of HR Management.
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the staffs, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns; propose and join in initiatives to improve working environment;
- Maintain good cooperation with different teams and departments; answer queries from management members, provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
- Act as liaison agent with employees, enhancing the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees.
- Process development: Find gap, create prompt process and improve the current ones to support the operation;
- Proactively join in diverse projects on organization development, especially in C&B.
- HR communication: Support to prepare message/ newsletter and notice to publishing out to all staff in terms of decision, notice, regulation, legal update;
- Take turn to be the speaker of the orientation session, especially about total rewards topic;
- Lead the audit of the related scope;
- Make or validate the HR reports as assigned: Staff report, Turnover report, OT report,…
- 1-2 year experience in HR, C&B function is preferable
- Has knowledge of labor code and regulations;
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
- Good English communication (both speaking & writing);
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good ability to work on numbers and statistics, to translate them into accurate, understandable and concise reports or analysis;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
- Good organizational skill, being resourceful and with good multi-tasking ability; ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skill;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning;
- Proactive and energetic
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.