We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Designer Intern, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Working as Game Design Intern in our studio, you will have an opportunity to participate in game designing work in different types of mobile game development projects to achieve game design quality, deadline commitment and game performance.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Performing game designing tasks as assigned by Studio Game Design ; Lead/project lead and/or producers; constantly trying to improve the quality of game design work.
- Adapting or producing gameplay content, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Proposing ideas/tools, raising useful feedbacks and information to improve, optimize working process, resource.
- Actively detecting and solving issues encountered in the project(s) that he is incharge, or in other projects when requested by Studio Game Design Lead/project lead.
- Actively researching on games and platforms, and pushing team-members in this way; implementing or joining in actions (seminar, workshop, tools. wiki…) to share knowledge and experience; proposing initiatives to help raise up the team-members’ level in both technical aspects and creation capacity.
- Under producer's coordination, working with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled, and assisting producer in checking and ensuring the quality of game versions.
- Taking initiative to improve the workflow, tool, projects and team organization.
- Creating materials that cover the missing knowledge and update them with Studio Game Design Lead and Game Design Coordinator's feed-back.
Note: The Internship should last for 6 months. You are welcome to make a long term career afterwards if you meet the job requirements.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Photoshop: Creating fake screen, UI, proposing to Artist, Producer, Head quarter, and Programmer.
- Having the skill of Microsoft suite materials for presentations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Having the ability to present materials in a clear and intuitive manner.
And above all, motivation and a passion for innovation in Video Game Industry!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- A wonderful experience an abroad Internship
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Splendid river view from our city center office. Only 10 minute from office to the beach, tropical night life, friendly locals and amazing food
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/