We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Reporting & Budget Specialist, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
1. Budget update & review
- Update monthly budget with accuracy
- Check the accuracy of data given by accounting (actual costs) & data given by the team (AGS, headcount)
- Prepare monthly budget closing report
- Upload monthly budget data into Finance system
- Prepare monthly & year end provision for peak expenses to be booked by accounting
- Handle budget data with comment of gaps for internal reporting usage
- Prepare data for quarter review with BOs, budget review with HQ
- Communicate with BOs and local accounting team related to budget & actual cost booking.
- Support team for budget reviews.
- Analyze monthly gaps between actual costs and budget planned.
- Support team to prepare/ gather data to build the budget for following year
- Prepare following year budget database/ database creation
- Handle different kinds of reports:
o Allocation/ headcount reports
o Project cost reports
o Team cost reports
o Statistics reports
- Reporting improvement & creation
- Suggest improvements regarding budget database/ budget stuff.
- Support admin stuff for allocation tool to ensure the data accuracy for Finance’s usage.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager when needed.
- Background of Finance;
- Experience in Budget & Cost control/ data modeling/ big data proceeding;
- Great Excel skills (Automatization, VBA is preferable);
- Good analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Improvement-oriented mindset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork;
- Ability to meet deadlines; deliver reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.