We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Internal Controller, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
1. Internal control
- Strengthen methods/ processes/ guidelines of internal control for the region.
- Create & keep updating SODs per country.
- Design and implement internal control strategy, including audits of process documentation & proper implementation.
- Report audit results, follow up the implementations and suggest improvements.
- Handle monthly cost reports such as:
+ AGS & CPP
+ Cash review
+ Sales & Marketing team cost
+ Admin third party cost
- Suggest reporting improvement and evaluation.
Other supporting tasks assigned by line manager if needed.
- Background of finance and accounting/ Auditing;
- Experience in internal control/ audit & reporting field;
- Good documentation skill;
- Good analytical skill;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork;
- Ability to meet deadlines; deliver reports in a timely and accurate manner;
Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.