We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Account Manager, Makati
Reference: Makati, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Project manager (Product Owner)
1. Job Held
Job title : Project Manager (Product Owner)
Job level : Lead
Department : Web Marketing
Supervised by : Web Marketing Manager
Supervised over : None
2. Job Purpose
The Project Manager (Product Owner) is responsible for management of all project backlogs, client management, and handles the coordination of requirements with the development teams.
3. Job Function
§ In charge of the team’s Product Backlogs and making sure that it is maintained to reflect our clients goals and missions. The product owner should be able to represent and champion the needs of their clients in all meetings with the team.
§ Coordinate closely with developers to ensure that the client’s most valuable deliverables are met and optimized. This includes (but is not limited to) identifying and validating requirements, briefing developers about projects, and negotiating constraints and risks.
§ Clearly communicate the status of all projects via the Product Backlog and closely monitor its metrics to ensure that the project health is not endangered.
§ Closely coordinate with all teams to ensure that behavior driven development and test automation is implemented.
§ Manage deliverables including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
§ Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
§ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
§ At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Assistant Project Manager/Project Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
§ Proven experience as a project manager, preferably delivering large enterprise-based Content Management or Digital Marketing solutions from a client’s perspective.
§ CSPO or PSPO certified candidates would be given preference.
§ High attention to detail and thoroughness.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location.
- Sponsored team building and other joyful events.
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio.
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now. Send us your CV.