We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Intermediate Back-End Developer, Makati
Reference: Makati, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
A PHP Developer develops scripts and implements coding for various websites and applications using PHP to create dynamic web applications.
1. Job Function
Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
Initiate and lead development of internal web tools and application, design and build back-office system from scratch.
Define process communication, resource allocation, development direction, and define project ETAs and planning.
Delivery high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
Work with the team manager to conduct performance reviews as well as hiring plans.
Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks.
Recommends new technologies and development strategies
Coordinate roll-out of new applications
Provides production support
Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably 2 years & up experienced in full stack PHP Development
Has strong knowledge of the XAMP or WAMP stack and each of its core components.
Has experience using PHP Frameworks such as Zend Framework or Codeigniter.
Has experience using IDE’s such as PHP Storm or Sublime.
Has experience using version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN.
Has good experience with front-end code using HTML, CSS, JS and it’s frameworks such as jQuery.
Has experience using JSON and REST APIs
Has experience using FTP
Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is preferable.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location.
- Sponsored team building and other joyful events.
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio.
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now. Send us your CV.