We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Design Intern, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 117 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
As an intern in our talented Game Design team, you will be working and learning along the way with our game creation pipeline, working with Artist, Programmer and Producer. Follow-up and improve through game evolution.
- Performing game designing tasks as assigned by Senior Game Design; or producers; constantly trying to improve the quality of game design work.
- Adapting or producing gameplay content, concepts, level layouts and designs
- Actively researching on games and platforms, detecting and solving issues encountered in the project(s) that he is in charge.
- Under producer's coordination, working with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled, and assisting producer in checking and ensuring the quality of game versions.
- Creating materials that cover the missing knowledge and update them with Studio Game Design Lead and Senior feed-back
- Reporting to Senior Game Designer and Producer.
How to kill it with this position?
- Good understanding of the market and target audience of Mobile Video Games;
- Strong passion and solid video games background – knowledge about new market trends but also about retro gaming;
- Understand about game knowledge about Game Design including game mechanics, level design, and UI/UX;
- Creative thinking skills to make new Gameplay and solve a diversity of game design issues every day;
- Be able to balance game systems;
- Basic programming knowledge to understand easily the scripts;
- Photoshop: Creating fake screen, UI, proposing to Artist, Producer, Head quarter, and Programmer.
- Having the skill of Microsoft suite materials for presentations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and, well, Photoshop to create fake screen, UI, propose to Artist, Producer, Head quarter, and Programmer.
- Having the ability to present materials in a clear and intuitive manner.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for innovation in Video Game Industry!
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com