We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
PR and Marketing Project Intern, Ho Chi Minh city
Reference: Ho Chi Minh city, Communication & Public Relations
Department: Communication & Public Relations
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Vietnam has always been actively engaged to support the local creative and IT community. To continue our effort, we have moved to a brand new headquarter in HCMC, where we are looking to create a public space which can become a referral creative and tech hub for our community.
We are looking for a 6-month intern, based in HCMC, to bring this project to life.
The intern will report to the SEA Communication Director, and work closely with the HCMC Office & Happiness manager.
1. Create a unique concept, attractive to our target audiences, while enhancing our brand
“Build its heart and brain”
- Benchmark the market needs and define the relevant marketing strategy (segmentation, targeting, positioning);
- Define the line of services and facilities to include in the concept.
2. Elaborate a comprehensive action plan (offline/online), to animate our Public space & the community
“Build its body”
- Think and define a sustainable organization of this public space: stakeholders, rules of usage, intrication internal and external public, specificities of every services offered, etc;
- Build the plan of events and engagement activities to animate this public space.
3. Define the most suitable communication plan to launch and promote this new brand
“Bring it to Life”
- Addressing both internal and external audiences
- Engage in the larger community of local start-ups and creative communities (participation to events, networking, etc)
- College Graduation, Business school;
- Excellent English, written and spoken;
- Dynamic, Innovative, Creative;
- Organized and able to work independently;
- Proactive thinking in order to prevent problems before they become an issue;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and skills;
- Passion for creative and tech communities.
- You cultivate a tenacious tech startup mindset for promoting this new concept;
- You chase after your goals and analyze what’s needed to get the job done;
- You like multi-tasking and adapting to a fast-paced and super dynamic work environment;
- Everything is important – you pay attention to the small details to ensure quality and standards are not compromised;
- No task is too small – you are a team player and willing to help with any task;
- You think out-of-the-box to foster creativity and innovation. You are not afraid to task risks with little supervision.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.