We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Community Manager, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Marketing & User Acquisition
Department: Marketing & User Acquisition
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
You will be part of a large game development team, including game producers, programmers and creative teams as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderator in other studios across the globe. You will be the main link between Gameloft and our players’ community and will act as the "face" of Gameloft, ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is ideated and implemented.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert within a team of game developers;
- Formulate the Social Media and community strategy and implement it;
- Run innovative Social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Become the voice and face of the brand in livestreams;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Monitor, listen and respond to the community in a “social” way;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
- Advocate for our players during planning meetings and internal processes;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including Social media channels and app store pages;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in Social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Conduct topical market research on trends affecting the wider gaming community;
- Regularly analyze your Social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future campaigns;
- Analyze and report Social Media performance to management on a monthly basis & share performance reports with game team management & HQ;
- 1-3 years’ experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Video Editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have a desire to actively seek answers to problems and you have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have a passion for video games, movies or comics!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.