We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Designer, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Help studio Lead in Managing all game designers for technical area, which includes their daily work, technical issues, etc
- Implementing actions to motivate the team, and to enhance and keep good team spirit, to drive them to commitment and excellence.
- In cooperation with relevant producers, supervising game design works:
- To follow up game design tasks, regularly check team-members’ work status, actively take initiatives to help solve issues and provide support when needed.
- To make sure that game designers’ work meets deadlines as well as expected quality standards.
- Training new comers and making sure they well integrate into the team and quickly get the required knowledge, skill, and performance.
- Organizing activities or proposing initiatives (ideas, solutions, process, tools) to improve the skill, performance/productivity, working behavior of the game designer team, to enrich their game knowledge about different game genres and platforms, to enhance their creativity and ability to evaluate games.
- Strong knowledge of basic rules of game design (gameplay, learning curve, creating emotion, difficulty balancing, rhythm, reward)
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game.
- Strong analytical and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them.
- Think creatively and have a passion for making games
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in groups, including strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring new team member is big plus
- Previous level design experience and/or working experience in this industry is a major plus.
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development