We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior 3D Animator, Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Ho Chi Minh, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Studio in Ho Chi Minh City is hiring top talents to enforce its creative agency, the unique award-winning team of Gameloft working on premium and gamified digital advertising solutions for most famous brands around the globe. Excited to be part of that team in the heart of the coolest city of Vietnam? Then join us!
Are you tired of working that same old posing and running animation without any real exciting challenge to take on? Join the game and see what kind of new stuffs you should be doing in our talented animation team.
- Preparing for anything, you are a Senior in your team after all, apart from creating believable high-quality key-framed animations for real-time and pre-rendered sequences on our various projects, you need to support your lead on coaching and training Junior Animators, in addition, there are always deadlines and milestones to catch-up, it is not fun without a little challenge; :)
- Simply anything related to animation, rigging and skinning for characters or game objects, some simple, some “super” complex, not assassin parkour, but enough for you to have a rough day;
- Giving your own voice in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles, every new idea is encouraged;
- Providing technical support and problem solving when working in the team, your experience will surely be helpful when someone might come knocking;
- And also, don’t forget to report your tasks status or give any suggestion to your supervisors or producers, they are all ears.
Wrap your Wacom and prepare for what await you on this journey with (no actual Wacom needed):
- Academic background in Animation or equivalent and it would be “noice” if you have at least 3 years of working in this gaming battlefield;
- Experience in 3D and 3D Animation software, we don’t have to say this, but we expect to be wow but some of the AAA projects you have been working on in your portfolio;
- Ability to define and execute creative and stylish animations for characters, vehicles and objects under pressure;
- English skill is a no brainer, we have a mix bag of talents from around the world, here, it is the best way to communicate and connect with people around the studio and beyond;
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive;
- Open-minded with flexibility in thinking, but never lose sight of your responsibility;
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Wacom provided, full facilities equipped for your work.
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year.
- Free English class
- Splendid river view from our city center office
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
- Soft-skill training internally and externally
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/