We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
FINANCE AND TAX OFFICER, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Related with payment, Check and verify payment request
- Prepare invoices and ensure acknowledgement of invoices received by customers
- Full Responsible for monthly VAT report for filling to the tax office and also VAT calculation, reconciliation, and preparing adjustment (if needed)
- Full Responsibility for monthly PIT & Withholding Tax
- Keep update on tax regulation to Assist the FAM to liaise with tax office and tax consultant
- Knowledge and 2-3 years working experience in Accounting;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Access, Peach Tress, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Pro-active, meticulous, and well-organized.
- Rigorous, strong analytical thinking, and integrity
- Good sense of responsibility, trustworthy, and good team-work.
- Being well-organized and result-oriented;
- Accuracy in data input.
- Ability to interpret and present figures in a clear and understandable way
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development