We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Training & Development Lead, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Assess and Conduct Training Needs Analysis through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, to determine activity plan and materials that need to be given in accordance with the competence of work in order to achieve its targets.
- Devising a training strategy for the organization
- Implement and monitor activity plan based on the Training Needs Analysis as approved by Studio Managers and Country HR Manager.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Design and develop training materials, training schedules, training implementation, evaluation methods for hard skills training and soft skills training both for Production and Non-Production.
- Joining in the elaboration of training materials, or directly conducting priority topics as defined with Studio Manager.
- Create, implement, and develop concept or program or new system to improve the skills of all employees in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work needs;
- Developing effective induction programs
- Develop human resources in accordance with the demands and needs of operations and development of the company.
- Implement Train the Trainer to all employees who are considered necessary to develop the knowledge and skills fit the company's needs.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities as well as program effectiveness and to coordinate between departments and divisions to achieve its targets.
- Helping managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;
- Conduct an evaluation of the development of the Training Program activities and look for ways to improve weaknesses.
- Communicate the results of evaluations of training to related departments necessary in the repair work outcomes.
- Propose monthly and annual budget and Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Create and develop new concept and system and managing existing programs such as: Performance Management, Talent Management, Career Management and People Development.
- Building up tools and criteria to evaluate competencies in proper manner in coordination with relevant managers/experts; performing review, when needed, of evaluation process/forms to best match the evolution of the company's business/activity;
- Monitoring and Develop Job Description and Objectives and Key Results to fit Department and Company’s needs.
- Develop policies and procedures related with Human Resources.
- Socialization and control the implementation of the procedures
- Implement the process of development of human resources to carry out the test as the selection process either for recruitment or promotion and certification in the career development of employees.
- Making sure that every department implements succession plan properly, with proper development plan for key talents to back up key positions;
- Developing a culture of self-learning and continual improvement
Employee relation and engagement
- Promoting the corporate values and culture, with activities/initiatives to enhance employee engagement.
- Keeping good relation with employees, taking care of their morale and motivation, addressing their concerns in professional manner.
- Foreseeing possible problems for proper preventive solutions; getting involved in solving issues, conflicts among employees related with people development.
- Min 5 year experience in HR Training and Development;
- Good understanding of Training & Development practices in big corporations; being keen on learning and researching on the matters;
- Good training skills
- Good ability to interact and partner with stakeholders;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (both writing, and speaking);
- Being pro-active and initiative-taking;
- Professional working attitude;
- High attention to detail and commitment to a quality product;
- HR general knowledge in big corporations is a plus;
- Strong aesthetic design composition and typographic abilities are a plus.
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development