We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Accountant, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
1. Cash management:
- Manage the cash of VN studios through cash call report & Bank balance report
- Release cash & cash count every month-end or when send the fund request
- Communicate with the bank for negotiate the best ex-rate of buying/selling foreign currency transaction Cooperate with other accountant in payment schedule/plan to guarantee the best cash condition of company
2. Fixed Assets management:
- Responsible for fixed assets management including: Monthly update new assets, depreciation and liquidation.
- Double check, reconcile IT/Hardware reports
- Manage inventory of HCMC fixed assets
- Update the new changes from accounting law, circular, dispatch related to fixed assets, and communicate with other VN studios to apply timely and consistently
3. Monthly closing:
- Crosscheck unused leaves report from HR and make provision
- Crosscheck between accounting data and fixed asset files in both VAS and IFRS
- Record non-cash provisions
- Sending draft reporting model & supporting files to CA
5. Ad-hoc task:
- Update and train process to local studio if any Record non-cash provisions
- Support Chief Accountant in ad-hoc tasks as: Tax control, Audit, internal report and accounting books.- Record non-cash provisions
- Have at least 03 years in accounting position
- Good understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and ability to maintain accuracy of accounting data and reports
- Be experienced in using MS Office (especially Excel)
- By highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data
- Able to work efficiently and multi-tasks with minimum supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/